Tuesday, August 24, 2010

too damn hot

why do people like hot weather? I don't get it. being hot sucks. and it's not just because I am a woman "of that age". tho I am. I am also a notorious sweater. no, not sweater like "I'm cold, let me get a sweater". I mean person of over active sweat glands. don't get me wrong, I am very clean and I use deoderant/anti-perspirant. I smell just fine. but I still sweat. a lot. anything over 78 degrees and I get a tad fussy. over 85? I'm pissy. but over 90? oh, hell no! I can't stand it. growing up in California you'd think I was used to this. You'd think, huh? no. why do people prefer this to cold weather? I didn't grow up with snow so I can't compare but being sweaty makes me unhappy. i guess shoveling snow would too. well, today was 99 here. yes, I'm bitchy and I choose to use my blog to bitch. 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment