Sunday, August 8, 2010

a day free from dumpsters! aka: whoo hoo!

yesterday was D day part 2. we came, we filled, we left. no more dumpsters for a few weeks now. which is good news for me. to celebrate, I got on the torch today. that's right, I made beads. not many, I must admit. but it felt good. after a few hours playing with melty, gooey glass we went out for awhile. poked around in a few stores, then went for dinner at Lucille's. Lucille's is the best BBQ place we have around and although I'm not a HUGE meat fan, every once in awhile I just have to have a meat meal. as if that wasn't enough, we then went and loaded up on huge containers of fro yo at Yogurtland. Yogurtland is like a drug. It is a terrible, evil place of various yogurt flavors and toppings. once you start there is no turning back. right Joni? am I right? so, i gotta go now and suffer from the tummy ache I SO deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment